TM - ALERT
Relax - always contactable when it matters
TM-ALERT helps you focus on the present but at the same time be contactable when it matters. Due to strong vibration, colour indication and up to one month of battery life, you will not miss important phone calls, messages and meetings. TM-ALERT's unique design allows you to wear it on your wrist, carry it in your pocket or nearby. It works with iPhone and Android and together with popular apps and of course T-Meeting apps.
Be approachable, be alert
Everyone who wants it should have the right to be contactable when needed. This applies to both emergency situations and socially over time. With TM-ALERT you notice if someone is calling or sending messages. You can also connect to the mobile phone alarm (Android only). It allows you to attend meetings and be awakened if you sleep. You immediately recognise what the signal means by combining the colour of the flashing light and different vibrational styles.
- Flexible: Detachable module that can be placed in a wrist-strap or used loosely in the pocket or under pillow
- Match: Choose colour on the wrist-strap
- Map the alert signal against what happens: Strong vibration in combination with different lights that blink
- Convenient: One month’s battery life, rechargeable battery
- Security: Vibrates when it starts to lose contact with your phone
- Works with both Android and iPhone
- Bluetooth with 20 meter range
- Compatible with T-Meeting’s products
- Push notification from telephone call, videophone call, alarm, SMS and Facebook Messenger
- Can be connected to the mobile phone's alarm function
- Visually: flashes / blinks in 6 different colour combinations.
- Vibration: Different vibrational strengths that can have different durations.
How do I get TM-ALERT?
T-Meeting TM-Alert is an assistive device for Deaf and hard of hearing people. How it is made available under national assistive device programmes varies from country to country and even from state to state in large countries. If your country has a Telecommunications Relay Service, Captioned Telephone Service or Video Interpreting Service we suggest that you contact those services first as they may have an equipment distribution programme to help you with.
TM-ALERT can also be purchased at INFINUUM.